World's Top Motorcycle Dealer

World's Top Motorcycle Dealer
Prayer flags above Dingboche. Lhotse and Island Peak in the background.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Everest Camp 4

Hello everyone,

I have been receiving DeLorme text messages from Robert.  Things are happening fast on the mountain.  We have been praying for a miracle and I think it just happened a few minutes ago.
Robert is making his decision to proceed or turn back as I am writing this post.


Elevation:  25,928 ft., 7:07 a.m. CDT   "My climb is over.  I've never suffered like this.  2 big days to get to base camp then relax & warm."

Elevation:  25,893ft., 7:51 a.m. CDT    "We are wet and cold with wind up to 85 mph. I'm in a 3 man tent with 3 Sherpa. No sleep tonight."

Elevation:  25,893 ft., 8:36 a.m. CDT   "The wind just died and the team is going to try.  I am  uncertain."




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the updates Patty. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bảng giá Vinhomes Smart City. The city is most alive in Viet Nam. Ideal destination for every family. The value of Smart City is confirmed by the quality and level of utility that it brings. Select Smart City as your family's retreat. Vị trí Vinhomes Smart City is very good

    ReplyDelete