World's Top Motorcycle Dealer

World's Top Motorcycle Dealer
Prayer flags above Dingboche. Lhotse and Island Peak in the background.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

BC Has An Exciting Moment

May 8, 2013



 I've been staying active by going for a 2 to 4 hour walk/climb each day.  The weather is slowly improving and we are all healthy.  The boredom is a problem but so far no one has had any big arguments or issues.

We are making the best of the waiting game. The cook, Da Pasang, made momos for us today.  Momos are similar to pot stickers and were quite a treat.  Also, I  took a bucket bath and put on clean clothes for the first time in almost ten days so I feel good.

The big excitement was yesterday when a gust of wind picked up our toilet/shower tent and blew it away.  A bunch of people chased after it,  rescued the tent and secured it.  I was not around at the time so I missed it all.



No comments:

Post a Comment