Robert plans have changed since the last post. He injured his right knee somehow and could hardly walk yesterday. He has been resting since and says it is a little better today. His plans to hike down to Gorak Shep have been postponed until tomorrow. He only has a small window of time to make the hike as the next acclimitization exercise is schedule for Saturday.
Several of his team members and members from other teams have abandoned the expedition. Some have left for health reasons and others for family emergencies. Robert is hopeful that he will be able to complete his goal. His knee must recover in order to move forward.
I will keep you informed as he reports to me. Have a wonderful day and keep Robert in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks.