Prayer flags above Dingboche. Lhotse and Island Peak in the background.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
It's A Go!
The guides have decided we are going in two waves. I am in the second wave which would have been my choice anyway. I will leave base camp on May 19 which means summiting on May 23. This can change if the weather forecast changes. I am really excited.